Navigation

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week Peek: A Glance at the Next Couple of Weeks Before they're Filled Up

Hi, again!

So I mentioned that I took the night off from blogging last night. Only to occupy it with decorating in my planner. Haha! I had a nice little mini haul from a my day in town so I put some of my finds to work. I don't think I'm done with these pages, but I don't really want to touch them too much as I tend to get ahead of myself and have nothing left to do when a craft itch hits later on.


Can't really have a girly planner without a Hello Kitty week or two, right? Well I figured I'd use some of the stickers I'd gotten in my stationery set from Target. I was going for the color scheme that was on the packaging and the stationery itself. I'll be adding a few things, not to mention tasks and to-dos and what not.


The next week is pretty bare. But can you guess what theme I'm going for here? I used one of the new washis I got yesterday. I had to try and make a Minnie Mouse page using it. I made a couple bows from the washi tape but found the others in my scrap book stash. I also found some labels my Mommy Dearest had sent me a long time ago in some Happy Mail. 

These pages will also get updated as I get closer to these dates. Like I said before, I don't want to get too ahead of myself or else I'll just get bored later on. I did want to share these pics before I forgot to. I have a few more page inspirations mulling around in my head. But those can wait for the weeks to come.

Anyway, hope you liked the pics. Say inspire, my friends!

Aggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!