Navigation

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bento Backlog (again)

Ok sooo....
 
I accidentally deleted this post... I can't remember what all was said... Argh I'm so mad at myself. But luckily I decided to do a Slideshow for all the pics. So that was easy to replace. I'm sure I gave you a briefing on what's been going on so far.
 
Here are a few of the lunches that I've done over the last few months. It's not all of them but I am including those in other posts slowly but surely. Sorry for all the downtime and delay.
 


So one main reason that I haven't been blogging lately is that my laptop has been down for months. I live waaay to far from a Best Buy (where I needed to take it to get fixed) so I had to wait til I took a trip to visit my folks. There's another reason for the hiatus. I've been visiting family and getting some much needed R&R. I haven't been doing nothing. But I shall post about those things soon.
 
Anyway, I'm annoyed at myself for having to repost this. I apologize for the curtness of this post. But I hope you were inspired!
 
Aggy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!