Navigation

Thursday, April 10, 2014

DIY Planner Tabbed Dividers How-to

Hi again!

So in my last post, At Last My Planner is Here! Including Review (kinda) I told you that I just received my very own planner! Well now that I've got it, I can't wait to start decorating and customizing it. I am all for frugality, DIY, recycling, upcycling, and all other cycling you can do to pinch a penny. Well I'm sharing my ingenuity with you tonight. How would you like to make your own custom planner tabbed dividers easily and cheaply? I surprised myself at how easy it was!



I recently came across a couple packs of tabbed dividers for a standard sized 3 ring binder. I saved them in hopes that I could pull this off. The slideshow provides the steps on how to make your own plus another how-to for using a cheap pocket folder to make pocket inserts for your planner.

Hope you enjoy!

Click full screen to view images then single click the image to see descriptions and steps

I was so happy that this worked on the first try. And I was left with some extra card stock paper from the dividers and the folder. But I'll be using those too and so can you. 

I think I'm going to call discoveries like this FILOhacks. Yeah I'm a fan of the puns. Well that's all folks. Hope you liked my tutorial. Have a great day. And as always, stay inspired!

Aggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!