Navigation

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dollar Tree FiloHack: Dot Stickers and more!

Hi everyone!

So, I'd been looking at the cute Martha Stewart Home Office™ with Avery™ Collection for stationery that might be handy in my new planner. I see that a lot of people go with the Color-Coding Tear Drops. I must say, I do like them. However, I don't really want to pay over $4 for them...

But looking through my own large collection of scrapbooking stickers, I found this awesome booklet from dollar tree! It comes with dots, flowers, corners, and so much more! I can go back to the store and pick up 4 of these bad boys for the price of one Martha Stewart! Hope you head there too!


Leaves, Stars, Flowers, DOTS


Larger Dots, Squares, Hexagons, Tiny Triangles, Strips, Rectangles, Star Bursts, Corners

Ovals, Large and Small Dots, and Large Squares.

This booklet comes with 2 pages of each set and was, of course, only $1! Though I really do think the Martha Stewart version is very nice, I was so thrilled to find this already in my personal possession and I'm sure it would make quite a nice addition to anyone's personal stock of lovely Filofax goodies! So don't forget to stop into your local Dollar Tree and see if you can find other awesome things to fill your stationary bins with!

Anyway thought I'd share the love and savings! Stay inspired!

Aggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!