Navigation

Friday, April 4, 2014

Bento Gear Update

Hey again!

Over the last few months, I've accumulated quite a formidable collection of bento gear. But can a girl really have enough? Seriously? Well I'm always on the lookout for a bargain. Especially when that bargain is bento related. So here's a Slideshow of some of the stuff that's been added to my collection. Some of it has made an appearance in my current bentos. Yet, others are still awaiting their debut. But all in good time, my pretties. All in good time.
  

 As you can see, I did find things from all over and most of it came from my visit with my folks. And I'm quite sad to say that a lot of it has yet to make it back home with me. But that just means that I am looking forward to tons of happy mail!!! Yay!
As always, comments, questions, criticism always welcome. And most of all, stay inspired!
Aggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!