Navigation

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Mommy Mail!!!

Hi, again!

Ok last one for the night, I think! So I mentioned earlier that I got a box of Mommy Happy Mail. Well there were several fun things in it. Tons of bento supplies that I left behind, Easter stuff, and a bunch of craft supplies I'd accumulated during my stay there. Well she also included some extra goodies for my new planner!


Here we've got some mini sticky notepads, some smiley laser stickers, and a Lisa Frank sticker booklet. I am already brainstorming about what I can do with the new stickers! I believe the mini notepads can be found at Dollar Tree. 

So there you have it, a short post to share the new additions to my collection. Be sure to keep an eye out to see how I use these new items in my planner!

Have a great night, folks! And stay inspired!

Aggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!