Navigation

Thursday, April 10, 2014

At Last! My Planner is Here!!! Including a review (kinda)

Hey there!

So, if you've been keeping up, I've been waiting forever for my Mommy Dearest's package to come in the mail. Well it did today!!! Hooray! Well in it, along with tons of bento things I had acquired while I visited her, she included a planner she had found at a discount store! She wouldn't tell me much about it. She loves to surprise me and I love surprises so that works for me.

But I was getting antsy because the snail mail took forever delivering the box! Well now I've got it and I can finally start up on my new obsession. Something I've been calling, FAUXlofaxing. It's a mashup of the word faux and filofax. If you don't know what a Filofax is, well it's like the Louie Vuitton of planners. Well Louie Vuitton has it's own planners too... but you know what I mean! Anyway, I'll be keeping and decorating a planner. It's a thing. Look it up. Why not an actual Filofax? Look that up. Not in my price range right now.

So here it is. The planner my Mommy Dearest sent me! I hope you don't mind clicking through. I included brief descriptions of each picture.
Click full screen then single click the image to view the description.


I love the denim stitching and the studded detail. Also love the fact that I can customize the front and back covers.

The issues i might have with it are the fact that it's zipper closure and that, the cover being plastic, it's not very flexible. I have to hold it open. I think I might have limited stuffing capability with the zip closure. Plus I wish that I could just flop it open whenever i need to add things or just have a look at a list or something.

Other than that, I love this little thing. It is small, as you can see, it takes 3.75" x 6.75" inserts. But I love the customization ability of it and the fact that it's pretty unique from what I've been seeing on other pages. I like my individuality. You can be sure I'll be making this planner my own. I'm going to get to work on the actual planning after I finish my posts. I already have need of it's pages.

Well there we have it! I'm a happy camper! Stay inspired, my friends!
Aggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!