Navigation

Thursday, May 1, 2014

This Week's Planner Pages: Minnie Mouse

Hi there, Everyone!

I almost forgot to post this pic. I recently got a shipment in of new washi tapes. I had already decorated this week but was feeling a little disappointed in it. I went back and used a little of my new washi, some more stickers, and a Project Life journaling card I got from a lovely friend in one of my facebook RAK groups. I was much happier with the result this time around.


He's my Super Disney Themed Pages from this week. I think the black washi helped make the pages pop. I also ended up adding some smaller glitter stars to the journaling card to make bullet points as I wrote in the things I have to accomplish this week. The back of the card holds a nice yellow star shaped post it for additional notes, though I did not include a picture.

There you have it. Made some of the bow stickers myself from washi tape and drew my own Minnie silhouette. I'm actually surprised my Disney font came out so well on my journaling card to-do list lol!

Stay inspired, friends!
Aggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!