Navigation

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Birthday Week

I recently got a lovely birthday rak from a very lovely lady in one of my Facebook groups. Do I decided to use the goodies she sent. Because many of my days aren't very occupied, this was another week I got to decorate heavily! I love my washi and stickers! Hehe!

I used the card she made me in between the pages and attached extra tabs for later. Also used her envelope to store the leftover goodies just in case I needed more color coding and such. Some more of those gradation memo sheets like the ones I used last week for added writing and reminders! Added a homemade paint search page marker and viola!

As you can see, my birthday us coming up as well as my son's and my due date! So much to celebrate! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!