Navigation

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Planner Pages, Thus Far

Hey Everyone!


Yes I know I've been MIA the last few WEEKS. I'm SOOO sorry! I've been working on my Etsy shop a lot and getting that going along with regular Full-Time mommy duties has taken up the majority of my time. I should also report that there is no baby yet! This one looks like he's in for the long haul like his older siblings were. But I do have about a week left so we'll see.

I think I'll take this time to post my planner pages here and then my bentos on another. So here's what we've got so far. I am working on Next week's pages but they're not finished yet. Those will be posted soon. I'm excited to do so, as next week is my BIRTHDAY week! As well as my Son's (new baby is due on his birthday!) So very important week next week ^_^

I fell in LOVE with my planner pages 2 weeks ago.
I'm actually vey much in love with the Shabby Chic look and this Color Scheme has been my fave for a bit now. I week ended up filling out a little more and I left room for that. Those tabs on the days are there to add any extra tones. Aren't they GORGEOUS! My Mommy Dearest sent these to me for my shop but I couldn't help using some for myself >_<


At the top of the first picture, you can see a card that is hole punched. Well here it is down here.
This is actually a Project Life Card that I upgraded to add Extra Reminders and To-dos. I get these cards from my friends in my Project Life RAK (random acts of kindness) group on Facebook. The front has a little To-Do list, the back has a small weekly glance sheet. I just washi taped them to the card, that way I can reuse it for another week! These sheets are actually part of the same note pad that Mommy Dearest sent me.

The following week, THIS week, is an explosion of color. I had been planning to do a page like this ever since I got these Lisa Frank stickers from Mommy Dearest.
Sorry for the Blurry Pic. But as you can see, I went for a Primary Color style Rainbow. Looks like a unicorn vomited on my pages, and I'm ok with this.

This week actually didn't have much going on. Not even much shopping. There are important dates there but the rest of the week was pretty uneventful. So this gave the the opportunity to just go crazy with the stickers! This was a very fun page to do. 

And just in case I do need to add things to my week, I added some fun note sheets. These whale note sheets are sooooo cute!!! Another Mommy Dearest find. They stack in gradation of short to tall, making the whale images their own tabs!!! Isn't that awesome! Just added holes and slipped between my pages. I've also got a pocket from Dollar Tree that I punched and decorated. This holds my shopping lists (which were short) and coupons. And there's a paint swatch page marker to tie it all together.

I ended up adding some paper clips and wrote in the pages a little more. The whale sheets are being used to update grocery lists and what not. I love my FiloHACKs!

So that's what I'm working with, so far. Oh and I've been getting heavily into the RAK thing. It's very addicting and it gives me the warm fuzzies when I send random people lovely little things just for fun. And I get random lovely things too!

Also made a couple of pen pals. I sent them their first letters this week and I'm so excited to hear back from them. Of course it'll be after the Memorial Day weekend. But I'm not bothered. I can wait.

So there we have it, folks. Stay Inspired!
Aggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!