Navigation

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tiny Faces Bento Lunches

I know. I know! I've been idle for a bit. Just haven't found the motivation to do much posting outside of Instagram Lol! Can follow me there btw: @crimsonpixi . We've been in the process of potty training M. So that's taken most my focus. We're making quite a bit of progress, if you'd like to know. Hope I didn't put you off your interest in these bentos... Sorry. Haha!
Back to bento! I did these the other day. Earlier in the week, I discovered that M prefers her sandwiches sweet over savory. And she especially prefers the drier, brown wheat bread with jam. So, the last couple of bentos that I've made for the kids have been featuring jam sandwiches. T still has not wrapped his head around the sandwich concept. I'm not too worried as it took M a while too.
Insistently, T isn't feeling well. He's got a little head cold. My kids always get sick on the weekend. But, we've got a check-up scheduled for both kids during the week so if he hasn't kicked this funk by then, he'll get seen soon.
I digress again. So here's the food, what you came for. We've got happy faces. I get most my ideas from Pinterest so that's where I leave my credit for this one. Took bits and pieces from other bento to bring these together. I'm quite proud of them.
More bento from last month to come. And I do apologize for the long delay. Hope you're still hungry and inspired! Be posting soon!
Aggy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!