Navigation

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chicken Salad Pita Bento

I love making this! Canned chicken, mayo, apples, dried cranberries. Boom! That's it. So yummy! Can also be made with fresh shredded chicken, of course. It's way tastier. But canned is what I had at the time.
Actually made this for my mother-in-law for lunch for work. She hadn't had time to eat and was running late so Easylunchboxes to the rescue! My sister-in-law and I finished off the rest. It was so yummy!
Sad story, though. Turns out mom didn't get a break to eat anything and she forgot to put it in the fridge. :( So I felt badly for eating the rest as she's in love with my salads. Le sigh... Next time, mom. I promise!
Anyway, hope you try it out and get to enjoy it! Stay inspired! Be posting soon!
Aggy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!