Navigation

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Today's Lunch: Chicken Fajita Wrap

I told you, you'd see more posts of my Easylunchboxes! Haha!
Here, we've got a JalapeƱo cheddar tortilla that I laid out, spread with Greek yogurt, and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Then I proceeded to evenly layer some Mexican blend shredded cheese over the yogurt. Over that, I neatly arranged fresh spinach leaves so uh at they covered the cheese completely.
And right down the center, I lined up my chicken fajitas. They're out a package and fully cooked (sorry for those of you who only go organic and stuff). I'm sure this is amazing with homemade as well. I do make homemade fajitas BTW. That's for another post.
Anyway, after the chicken, it's fold, tuck, fold, then slice. I think I'll elaborate on that in another post as well.... Haha! Oh the posts to be had!
So with that you can see some snap peas, a baby bell, some blueberries under a couple of strawberries. Under the wrap is a paper cupcake liner that I spread out for added color. It also works to absorb grease if there is any.
This was a very yummy lunch and frankly my son seemed a wee bit jealous. He and his sister pretty much had a simplified version of this PLUS and added mini cinnamon roll! Go figure. Daughter came and stole my blueberries anyway... Le sigh.
Well hope you were inspired! Be posting soon!
Aggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!